I bought my iPhone 5s (my first smartphone) back in November 2013. So having used it for like 5 months now I have some gripes with it that want to express in this post.
1) Transferring music from my PC to the phone via iTunes is a fucking mess. It is soo fucking complicated for something that should be so simple as a simple drag and drop. 90% of the time I have to give up after trying multiple times. FFS.
2) Trying to change Sim cards is a fuckin pain cos trying to remove the bloody slot with a thin piece of metal is such a fuckin nuisance. Also I never got the removal tool with my phone. Finding a piece of metal thin enough to fit in the slot is another major fuck.
3) No damn Radio Tuner. Even a $10 phone has one, but this $1000 phone does not.
4) Battery doesn’t hold much of a charge and I find myself charging it more than using the bloody phone.
5) Cos of its flat boxy build its hard to pick it up off a flat surface. This a where a rounded back might come in handy.
So yeah I am sick of this phone right now, wish I had bought a stupid Samsung.